Indoor golf is booming and Rain or Shine Golf is at the forefront of this movement. We are the leading online retailer of golf simulators & indoor golf equipment and have a growing line of our own in-house products. Our office and warehouse is located in South Charlotte conveniently located right off of hwy 77 and 485. Our 20+ person team is growing monthly. Now we are inviting you to become part of our story.
Rain or Shine Golf is growing! To accelerate our rapid growth, we are now looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Communications Manager to help us create more awareness for our brand. This is an exciting opportunity to be a key contributor for a thriving eCommerce retail company.
As Digital Marketing Communications Manager, you will be tasked with helping Rain or Shine Golf forge and grow relationships with industry partners. Your primary responsibilities will involve expanding our referral traffic efforts including affiliate marketing, brand ambassador program management, public relations, paid media, and backlink outreach for SEO and traffic generation.
While you don’t need to be an avid golfer, you must be an experienced Marketing Communications professional who is ready to be challenged and hopefully have some fun!
What you’ll be doing:
• Referral traffic management – the majority of your time will be spent growing and managing our affiliate marketing, influencer, and brand ambassador programs.
• Public relations – you will be working with our public relations agency to execute our public relations strategy.
• SEO link building – you will lead our backlink acquisition outreach efforts in alignment with the SEO strategy driven by our eCommerce Manager.
• Paid media campaign coordination – work with our internal eCommerce and content teams to execute campaigns with top tier industry partners.
What we’re looking for:
• Minimum 3-5 years of Marketing Communications or Digital Marketing experience.
• A relationship builder – this is a highly collaborative position so excellent communication and teamwork is vital.
• Strategic & creative – we need someone we can trust to take the ball and run with big projects with little involvement from executive management.
• Digitally adept / analytical – knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics, and/or paid digital marketing campaign management experience would be a big plus.
Why work at Rain or Shine Golf:
• Competitive pay and profit-sharing bonus.
• Health, dental, and vision insurance.
• Flexible work schedule with a mix between in-office (south Charlotte) and remote.
• Generous paid-time-off policies starting at 20 days plus 10 paid holidays.
• Paid maternity and paternity leave.
• 401k with company match.
• A company culture that values and encourages work-life balance.
• The Digital Marketing Communications Manager reports directly to our Director of Marketing.
Please send both your resume AND cover letter to Zach Vanderveldt at [email protected]