Looking to take the next step in your next search marketing career?
Below, you’ll find the newest jobs at brands and agencies in SEO, PPC and digital marketing – as well as positions we’ve shared in previous weeks that are still open.
Are you looking to hire? Submit your job listing here for free. Please include:
- Job title.
- Job listing URL.
- Date when the job listing closes.
- Where the position is located (e.g., remote, city, country).
- Salary range (we will not include job listings in this article unless they include this).
Note: We update this post weekly. So make sure to bookmark this page and check back.
Newest jobs in SEO, PPC and digital marketing
SEO Manager, David Yurman (New York / On-site )
- Salary: $115,000 to $130,000 (annual)
- Able to provide recommendations on a better user experience for David Yurman audiences, and increase organic traffic for target topics and keywords.
- Track competitive landscape and conduct content audits to identify search trends and opportunities.
SEO Manager, U.S. News & World Report ( U.S / Remote )
- Salary: $95,000 to $125,000 (annual)
- Manage the growth and development of a team of SEO analysts deployed against various aspects of the US News Personal Finance category.
- Lead the prioritization, creation and implementation of SEO tasks, projects, and initiatives within your category.
Sr. SEO Manager, PitchBook Data ( Seattle, WA / On-site )
- Salary: $93,150 to $157,550 (annual)
- Own and drive SEO strategy and efforts, including ensuring that content is search-engine friendly and optimized to increase web traffic and drive demand generation.
- Identify SEO opportunities, manage SEO projects and drive increased position and ranking through SEO tactics.
Technical Content Writer, Datadog (New York / Hybrid )
- Salary: $89,000 to $136,000 (annual)
- Collaborate with editors, product managers, engineers, and graphic designers to maximize the clarity, technical correctness, and visual appeal of our articles.
- Develop new formats for communicating original research, monitoring best practices, and technical tips to our readers.
Digital Marketing Specialist, MoneyGram International (United States / Remote)
- Salary: $75,000 to $95,000 (annual)
- Evaluates current overall process for marketing communications and makes recommendations for improvements; implements recommended changes to process across teams.
- Collaborate with designers and various stakeholders to create and update HTML email layout/design to match the look and feel on our website.
SEM Supervisor, Journey Further (New York / Hybrid )
- Salary: $80,000 to $100,000 (annual)
- Work directly with clients to help them understand how paid search performance and business data deliver strong results.
- Support a team of analysts to ensure both day-to-day and long-term client goals are reached.
Paid Search Associate, Atlantic Group (New York / On-site )
- Salary: $65,000 to $75,000 (annual)
- Create, manage, and optimize paid search campaigns across Google Ads, Bing Ads, and other platforms.
- Conduct keyword research and develop ad copy that is relevant, compelling, and optimized for search.
More SEO jobs
Technical Search Manager, New York Times (United States / Remote)
- Salary: $90,000 to $110,000 (annual)
- Partner with the SEO technical team to identify strategic search projects for cross-functional digital teams (engineering, design, product).
- Project manage the execution of technical SEO initiatives on The New York Times and The Athletic aimed at improving our search visibility, working in close collaboration with engineers and product leads.
SEO Manager, Merchant Maverick (United States / Remote)
- Salary: $80,000 to $120,000 (annual)
- Serve as an SEO thought leader within the organization, staying up-to-date with the latest trends, algorithm updates, and best practices for product reviews, helpful content, and E-E-A-T (experience, expertise, authoritativeness, and trustworthiness).
- Develop and implement site-wide SEO strategies and processes.
SEO Manager, Jordan Digital Marketing (United States / Remote)
- Salary: $75,000 to $90,000 (annual)
- Work across several accounts to drive the maximum results from Organic Search, using advanced SEO and content strategies both on and off page.
- Diagnose and prioritize organic opportunities for growth through data platforms, technical and UX audits, content performance and more.
SEO Specialist, Clearlink (United States / Remote)
- Salary: $65,000 to $80,000 (annual)
- Assist in handling core web properties SEO initiatives, including site architecture, keyword research, on-page optimization, and content optimization across different brands.
- Coordinate closely with our core marketing team consisting of individuals passionate about content strategy, outreach, design, copywriting, paid search, and project management.
More PPC jobs
Paid Search Specialist, Havas Media Group (New York / Remote)
- Salary: $75,000 to $80,000 (annual)
- Develop and implement paid search campaigns across various search engines (e.g., Google, Bing, Yahoo) and social media platforms (e.g., Facebook, Twitter).
- Collaborate with the account management team to develop client-facing reports and presentations that showcase campaign results and recommendations.
Other SEM and digital marketing jobs
Digital Marketing Specialist, Censis Technologies, Inc. (United States / Remote)
- Salary: $65,900 to $122,500 (annual)
- Collaborate with agency partners to drive more qualified traffic through search engine optimization (SEO), digital advertising campaigns, email marketing, and marketing automation (HubSpot).
- Collaborate with product marketing and content marketing on campaign/program design, audience targeting and segmentation, KPI definition, content, timing, and budgeting.
PPC Specialist, 1Point21 Interactive (United States / Remote)
- Salary: $60,000 to $85,000 (annual)
- Perform daily account management of pay per click accounts on Google Ads and other search platforms for multiple clients.
- Maintain keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
Want a chance to include your job listing on Search Engine Land? Submit your details here.